Affordable Residential Lot In General Trias Cavite

Metropolis Green

Located-Brgy.Mangahan Gov.Drive General Trias Cavite

Savor life leisure and .here at Metropolis Green, it is  truly a perfect place to spend

time with new found friends. bond with family and live each moment together. the right

balance between urban progress and rural serenity...all takes is a closer look to find look

to find the place of your choice.

Metropolis Green is a modern complete community with contemporary features that will

let you live your life comfortably.the community has optimal designs to ensure you get prime residential features you need while leaving space for to breath.step into your own abode in affordable house and lot packages and easy payment terms.

 

Complementing the surrounding beauty of Metropolis Green is a fully- Developed Community

clubhouse ,well-equipped with the finest amenities and the latest features that is guaranteed

to caress and soothe the weary soul ,the best reason to come home to Metropolis Green -

your home for life.

NOTE: P 1.9M and Above Total Contract Price, Plus 12% E-Vat

Inventory Price Oct 1 2019

Residential Lot

Price per sqm. Inner Lot=7,600

Price per sqm. Corner Lot=8,100

Reservation Fee=10,000

20 % Down payment with in 7 Days

Discount with in 7 Days=20 %

Discount with in 30 days =7%

Discount with in 60 days=5%

Term of Payment;

5% PROMO DISCOUNT ON T C P

For Spot Down payment within 7 days

Alternative;1

20% down payment with 20% discount if paid in 7 days

80% Balance payable in three [3 ] years without Interest

80 % Balance payable in five [ 5 ] to [ 10 ] years with 14% interest per annum,1st year No Interest

Alternative;2

15% down payment with 15% discount if paid in 7 days

85% balance payable in three [ 3 ] years without interest

or 85%balance payable in five [ 5 ] to ten years with 14% interest per annum,1st year no interest.

Alternative;3

20% down payment Remaining 80% Balance payable in two [ 2 ] years No Interest

80% Balance payable in five [ 5 ] to ten [10 ] years with 14 % interest per annum, 1st year No Interest.


Inner Lot Sample Computation

Lot Area____150 sqm

Price pr sqm.____7,600,sqm

Total Contract Price___1,140,000

5% discount___57,000

Net Total Price__1,083,000

20% Down payment__216,600

Reservation___10,000

20%Discount if paid in 7 Days__43,320

Net Downpayment___163,280

80% Balance___866,400

5 years to pay

1st Year No Interest___14,440

2nd Year 14% Interest__18,940.52

10 years to pay

1st years No Interest___7,220

2nd Year 14 % Interest ___12,736.36

3 years to pay 0% interest__24,066.66


 INNER LOT

Lot Area____120 sqm.

Price pr/sqm.____7,600

Total Contract Price___912,000

5% discount__45,600

Net Total Price__866,400

Reservation___10,000

20% Down payment___173,280

20%Discount if paid in 7 days__34,656

Net Down payment___128,624

80% Balance___693,120

5 years to pay

1st year no interest___11,552

2nd-5 yrs@ 14% interest___15,152.42

10 years to pay

1st year n0 interest__5,776

2nd- 10 yrs @ 14% interest__10,189

3 years pay no 0% interest___19,253.33

Covered by 24 P DC Checks

Inner Lot Sample Computation

Lot Area____54 sqm

Price pr sqm.____7,600 sqm

Total Contract Price___410,400

5% discount__20,520

Net Total Contract Price__389,880

20% Down payment__77,976

Reservation___10,000

20%Discount if paid in 7 Days__15,595.20

Net Downpayment___52,380.8

80% Balance___311,904

5 years to pay

1st Year No Interest___5,198.4

2nd Year 14% Interest___6,818.58

10 year to pay

1st Year No Interest___2,599.2

2nd Year 14 % Interest ___4,585

3 years to pay 0% interest__8,664


FEATURES AND AMENITIES;

Five (5) Residential Villages with centralized:

Grand Clubhouse

Covered basketball court

Centralized water system

Electrical system

Cemented curbs and gutters

Concrete pavement

Underground drainage system

Perimeter fence all along the project

Entrance gate on each Village

Rotonda

Main hall

Multipurpose hall

Swimming pool area

Basketball gym

Tennis court

Badminton.

List of Requirements Needed:

* 2 different photocopy of any Government ID with signature (Husband and Wife if married)

* 2 Different Proofs of Billing (Original) [Meralco Bill, Water Bill, PLDT Bill, Credit Card Bill, Letter Envelop with seal]

(If Billing not registered under the name of Buyer, attached Certification of Proof of Billing)

* Marriage Certificate (if Married) TIN NUMBER /ID OR FORM 1904